A flying squad has been set up in the Erode district to curb the sale of liquor illegally ahead of the Tamil Nadu Assembly General Election 2021, District Election Officer and District Collector C. Kathiravan said.
He said that as TN Assembly General Election has been announced, the Flying Squads have been set up to prevent the sale of liquor illegally.
The following officers and staff have been assigned to the Flying Squad to monitor the daily sales at liquor shops and to take action on liquor related complaints:
- U. Jagadeesan, TASMAC Assistant Manager (Accounts)
Tasmac, Erode. Mobile number ;: 9080041288, 9942108825
1.Prabhakaran, Junior Assistant,8248628525
- M. Satyaseelan Junior Assistant,9944424455
- S. Allimuthu Bachelor Assistant, 9942127487
- U. Ramasamy Junior Assistant, 9865913308
- A. Senthilkumar Junior Assistant, 9715615411
Among the above officers U. Jagadeesan, and Prabhakaran will be in the control room at the District Collector’s Office. The public can lodge complaints regarding the sale and smuggling of liquor to the squad, he said.