Fire broke out at furniture showroom

Erode,
In a fire mishap in a furniture showroom at Perundurai Road, Erode, Rs 5 lakh worth goods were perished.
Goods including cot, bureau, sofa, were put up for sale here.

There were also expensive Burmese teak and timber.

In this case, thick smoke came out of the showroom early morning on Wednesday. Shocked by this, the neighbors informed the Erode Fire Station.

Firefighters went to the scene with 2 fire tenders and extinguished the fire after an hour of struggle.

However, goods worth Rs 5 lakh were destroyed in the fire. It has been revealed that the accident took place due to electric short circuit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *