Diffables told to submit life certificates

All persons with disabilities who receive monthly allowances through the Erode District Differently Abled Welfare Office should obtain their life certificate from the VAOs and submit it to the District Differently Abled Welfare Office before April 30, Collector Mr. C. Kathiravan has said.

They should obtain the Lifetime Certificate Form in person at the District Office operating at the backside of the Erode District Collectorate, and obtain the signature of the VAO in it and submit it with the relevant documents in the same office before April 30.

For more details, please contact 0424 -2258986, he said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *